A serial Entrepreneur, Jay is the Host of the Wall Street Journal’s series Startup of the Year and President of ooVoo, the world’s largest provider of social video chat. He has also built global divisions for Universal Studios, EMI, and Sony, and he teaches entrepreneurship at USC.
- “You have a choice, be the best at what you do, or the only one doing it.” – Jay Samit click to tweet!
- Jay shares his “Animal House” story. Not the movie, but the original Facebook.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Jay shares an AH-HA moment that will make everyone say…”That’s so obvious!”… in hindsight. :-)
- Jay has too many things going on to list here… and he’s got me wanting to sit in on his Entrepreneurship course at USC after this interview!
Small Business Resource
- Buffer: Makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
Best Business Books
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Gabriel Method: A weight loss program that is a “forever” solution that treats each person individually, not with pills or gimmicks. Click here to get this book for free!
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!