Jay Scott is a Personal Trainer, the Host of The Full Disclosure Fitness Podcast, the Founder of iScienceFit Online Personal Training, and has a great fitness YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- ZipRecruiter: As a business owner, your company is only as good as the people you hire. ZipRecruiter can help. Try ZipRecruiter for free: ZipRecruiter.com/fire.
- PipeDrive: The CRM for small teams with BIG ambitions. Visit pipedrive.com/fire to try it out for free!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Jay was 31 and living in his parent’s basement in KY. It couldn’t get much worse. Luckily, he had a success shift and was off to the races!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Podcasting! Jay wanted to connect with rockstars in his industry, and what better way than to interview them?!
Small Business Resource
- My Fitness Pal: Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods.
Best Business Book
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!