Jeff Rose is a Certified Financial Planner and Iraqi combat veteran. He is the CEO of Alliance Wealth Management, LLC, Founder of GoodFinancialCents.com and Author of Soldier of Finance.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc click to tweet!
- Jeff got pressured into an $8k program that didn’t feel right to him, but he didn’t want to miss out on the “deal”. Well, he got the deal, and that was about it…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Jeff saw the light due to his persistence in blogging when he landed his biggest client ever. Persistence, consistency and dedication all added up big in the end.
- Jeff is doing a lot of fun things, both on his own and with his wife. He keeps close track of his goals to make sure they are always aligned with his path.
Small Business Resource
- SaneBox: Automatically filter your email of spam and unimportant messages to only see the emails that are important.
Best Business Book
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!