Jeff Bishop is the co-founder of the fastest-growing stock market education site in the world.
RagingBull – Learn how to trade stocks and options.
3 Value Bombs
1) Get your excitement combined with value you can add in to this world. When you find where these two things co-mingle, that is your zone of fire.
2) Stay in your own lane. Don’t get distracted looking at someone else’s business.
3) Everybody is good at something. Try to find a way to tweak that into a niche.
Ketone-IQ: There is a product out there people are calling nature’s superfuel in a bottle! Introducing the world’s best kept secret: Ketone-IQ. The next 100 people to visit Ketone-IQ.com and use promo code FIRE at checkout will save 20%!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Learn how an Entrepreneur grew a $50 Million business from home.
[00:51] – Jeff shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- He is a member of Mensa. It is a group of people consisting of 2% of the world population who have a higher IQ compared to the rest.
[01:46] – The challenges of working at home.
- One of the challenges is you don’t see people.
- You’re self-motivated. You’ve got no boss to tell you what to do everyday.
[03:46] – How do you find the right business for yourself?
- Do what you love.
- Everybody is good at something. Try to find a way to tweak that into a niche.
- The top 3 things that people care the most in their lives:
- People will pay a lot of money to make their kids better.
- People will also pay a lot of money for information on health.
- People will spend a lot of money to make more money.
- Get your excitement combined with value you can add in to this world. When you find where these two things co-mingle, that is your zone of fire.
[07:14] – Not many people are serving others on a massive level. How do you find your micro-niche?
- Tune in for Jeff’s advice!
[08:31] – How do you scale an Internet business?
- Learn the basics of Internet marketing.
- Define what your brand is and what it stands for. Stick to it.
- Learning how to see Facebook Ads is a great way to start.
- If you believe enough in your product, you’ve got to invest in your advertising.
[11:26] – How should an entrepreneur look at their marketing budget?
- Know what you need to sell your products for and how you’re going to acquire customers online with advertising.
- Know the lifetime value of your customers.
[14:19] – How do you acquire people into your business vs. just getting an initial investment?
- He started with one hyper-focused opportunity, and proved his concept.
- Ask what your customers want, and in what further ways can you help serve them.
[16:38] – People don’t recognize the fact that you can still build a team without an office. How is that possible?
- Working at home enabled him to hire the best people in the country versus just in his city.
- Performance-based sales makes everyone feel like they’re part of the family, part of the success, and part of the failure.
[19:37] – Jeff’s tip for hiring
- Look for people who excel in sports. They’re the ones who are driven and hard working.
[20:50] – Jeff’s parting piece of guidance
- Stay in your own lane. Don’t get distracted looking at someone else’s business.
- RagingBull – Learn how to trade stocks and options.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!