In her roles as a speaker, coach, & Amazon Top 100 author, Jen McDonough… aka The Iron Jen, motivates audiences to overcome their obstacles. Jen paid off over $212k worth of debt & medical expenses in four years, is an 8-time national weightlifter, 2-time US Olympic Festival medal winner, Ironman triathlete, and most recently passed her firefighter 1 and 2 certifications. Fire Nation, despite all this, Jen admits she still needs to get over her fear of tight spaces, heights, and fire.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: Since they’re not a law firm, you can get advice from Legal Zoom’s network of independent attorneys in most states. Just visit Legalzoom.com and use promo code “FIRE”.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Jen’s job was literally giving her panic attacks… This one mindset shift made her next step clear and easy!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Grit is the word Jen lives by, and this story shares exactly why!
What has you FIRED up?
- Charging into buildings that are ON FIRE!
Small Business Resource
- Zoom: Unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and cross platform group chat into one easy-to-use platform.
Best Business Book
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!