Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, success coach and motivational cattle prod who has helped countless people transform their lives via her books, products, and speaking engagements.
JenSincero.com – Grab your copy of You Are a Badass® Every Day and give your loved ones the gift of daily motivation, inspiration, and butt kickery!
3 Value Bombs
1) Stretch yourself. You got to where you are today by doing what you’re doing. If you want to change your life, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
2) Doing instead of thinking… If it feels right, take some action because by taking that action you will learn what you do like about it and what you do not like about it.
3) Life is finite, so do scary things every day.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable with Jen Sincero
[1:06]– Jen shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- She is scared of monkeys!
[1:57] – Jen talks about the phrase “Scare the crap out of yourself.”
- If you practice that every single day, you will make so much progress so quickly because you cannot accomplish anything in your comfort zone; you have to do the scary thing.
- Stretch yourself. You got to where you are by doing what you are doing.
- If you want to change your life, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
[2:51] – How can you practice self-care while also staying engaged in your business?
- Self-care comes in a lot of different forms.
- It does not need to take a lot of time; it’s important to send a message to your psyche that you actually matter and that you are important enough to have some priorities.
[5:13] – Should we let our feelings take over for logic in guiding business decisions?
- Yes and No, – feelings can lead you astray sometimes.
- You have to recognize the difference between instinct and excitement.
[9:03] – How can we turn complaints into motivation?
- Be aware that you are complaining. Know specifically what you are complaining about.
- Catch yourself in that moment, and realize that if you are complaining about something, then you can use it to give yourself or your business “a facelift”.
- Complaints are a gift – a jewel of knowledge that can be a cause for change.
[10:30] – Is there really time to stop and smell the roses?
- Jen shares a visualization she uses: her body is a windsock behind her brain.
- When we pretend that we don’t have the time to stop and smell the roses and take care of ourselves, eventually our bodies will step in.
[13:05] – Why do you feel that changing your words is as important as changing your actions?
- Because your words affect your actions.
[15:19] – How can we release what does not serve us?
- Be aware of what it is that you are thinking and your beliefs.
- Take the time to listen to how you talk. Listen to what your friends say.
- Focus on the reality that you desire.
[16:37] – Jen talks about the phrase ‘Imagine yourself living your ideal reality’.
- Get clear on the specifics of what you want – not on what you do not want.
- Specifics’ creates emotions.
- Jen talks about how clear she was around having the money she wanted to make.
[20:22] – There is a right way and a wrong way to ask for what we need. What is the right way?
- Respect and love yourself. By doing so, you’ll allow yourself to ask for the things you need.
[22:03] – Parting piece of guidance
- Life is finite, so do scary things every day.
[23:00] – Find out more about Jen and check out her amazing book!
- JenSincero.com – Grab your copy of You Are a Badass® Every Day and get daily motivation, inspiration, and butt kickery!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!