Jessica Turner is the Founder of the popular lifestyle blog, The Mom Creative, where she writes about parenting, crafting, memory keeping and frugal living. She is also an award-winning marketing and social media strategist.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “If what you do doesn’t matter to you, it doesn’t matter to anyone else.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Jessica thought she had the perfect promotion set up. She had crushed her last one, and this one should be no different, right? WRONG! Find out why Jessica bombed.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Know your audience. Jessica and I both share powerful reasons why this should be the focal point for EVERY Entrepreneur as they are growing their community.
- Jessica has a book coming out, and with two kids and a full time job, she shares the #1 reason she is able to get it all done.
Small Business Resource
- WordPress Editorial Calendar: WordPress doesn’t make it easy to see when your posts are scheduled.
- 1 Second Every Day: Record 1 second every day for a year.
Best Business Book
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!