Joe Palko and his Co-founder Scott started Solid Cactus in 2001. Solid Cactus grew and grew, and then they sold it to Web.com in 2009. Joe stayed onboard until 2011. Then, he left to join 3Dcart Shopping Cart Software as the CMO.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- “Do the right thing.” – Joe Palko click to tweet!
- Joe failed when he didn’t abide by the mantra “Hire Slow… Fire Fast!” A great lesson for all Entrepreneurs with employees.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- The importance of finding your niche and dominating it has never been more apparent. Ferrets anyone?
- 3Dcart is a great business, and Joe is very passionate about it. Listen in to find out how you can utilize 3Dcart to start your online e-commerce store today!
Small Business Resource
- BaseCamp: Trusted by millions, Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.
Best Business Book
- Why I Left Goldman Sachs by Greg Smith
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!