Joel Gascoigne is the Founder and CEO of Buffer. He started Buffer from his bedroom in the UK, and now they have 13 people and do over $2m in annual revenues. He loves to share all his failures and all his learnings.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Joel dives into two failures he encountered prior to Buffer. Both are chock full of lessons learned.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Buffer was Joel’s big AH-HA. Listen to how he turned that lightbulb into a roaring success!
- Buffer currently has over 16,000 members paying $10 a month… not bad for recurring revenue!! Tune in for their future plans as Joel reveals all to Fire Nation.
Small Business Resource
- Hacker News: You Can’t Beat Politics with Technology
Best Business Book
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Onnit: A health and wellness brand focused on Total Human Optimization. To get 10% off your supplement purchase go to Onnit.com/Fire
- Ontraport: An all-in-one small business management platform that integrates all the software you need to start, systemize and scale your business. To learn more, go to Ontraport.com/fire
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!