Joel just wants to help you simplify, organize, and be money wise. He’s the creator and Author of Experience Curating, and a coordinator for SimpleRev: a live, two-day simplicity themed event. He’s also the Host of the popular Smart and Simple Matters podcast and hangs out at ValueofSimple.com.
- ‘The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but
shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more,
but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and
smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees
but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more
problems, more medicine, but less wellness.’ – Bob Moorehead click to tweet!
- Joel was sleepwalking through life, wasting away on his lack of inspiration and World of Warcraft. Hear the backslap that jolted him to the reality of living an inspired and driven life.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Joel’s AH-HA moment was the result of a single click of a mouse, and WOW – how drastically that click changed his course forever!
- Joel is FIRED up about his live event: SimpleRev.com: Wake Up. Come Home. Fill Up. Be Simple.
Small Business Resource
- Microsoft excel
Best Business Book
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!