John Miller is a 1980 graduate of Cornell University and the Founder of QBQ, Inc. If you believe in personal responsibility, accountability, and people owning their choices, results, and lives, then John’s message of “Personal Accountability and the QBQ!” is right for you.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Winners just keep falling forward.” – Unknown
- John almost gave up early in his career because “it was so hard”. Listen to his mentality on the word now and how it elevates him above the rest.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- John’s AH-HA moment is simple: MAKE THE CALL. Interpret it any way you want, Fire Nation… it works!
- QBQ and John are both in high demand, and his phone rings without him having to make the call. He knows the recipe for success and he shares it with Fire Nation today!
Best Business Book
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!