John Fancher is an author, copywriter, marketing consultant. and part-time pastor. He is Perry Marshall’s “left-hand man” and the co-author of new book “Memos from the Head Office.”
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Memos from the Head Office – Check out John’s book!
3 Value Bombs
1) To be successful, and you have to stop thinking about problems deliberately.
2) Declutter and eliminate the destructions that you carry around every day and make time to start listening to The Muse.
3) Technological advances have made it harder to connect with yourself, friends, family, and your higher power as you choose to define it. Make a way to have a deeper connection with The Muse.
Thinkific: It’s time to stop trading time for money and start reaching more clients and making a bigger impact – with online courses! Try Thinkific for free today at Thinkific.com/eof.
HumanN: Support your cardiovascular health and overall wellness with SuperBeets Heart Chews! Visit SuperBeets.com/fire, and when you buy two bags, they’ll throw in the third for free!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Channeling the Muse in Business and Life with John Fancher
[1:21] – John shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that to be successful you have to stop thinking about problems deliberately.
[3:02] – John shares his definition of The Muse and how learning to hear from The Muse can help you make better business decisions.
- Others call The Muse The Higher Power, God, The Universe.
- Channeling The Muse is imperative in making life’s decisions for better business opportunities.
[5:07] – John shares some experiences from other entrepreneurs who have learned to hear from The Muse
- Gary is a professional currency trader.
- He tried writing an algorithm to define currency risks, and he was close to completing it but had a missing piece.
- He learned to recognize that you cannot get the answer by thinking harder; forcing your brain to work leads to stress, fatigue, and depression.
- A practical memo “from the head office” came unexpectedly, and it helped him complete his algorithm – a breakthrough that allows businesses to create a significant amount of profits.
[8:03] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, Thinkific and HumanN!
[10:55] -How can you learn as an entrepreneur to “hear” better?
- Declutter and eliminate the destructions that you carry around every day and make time to start listening to The Muse.
- Do whatever you need to do to listen.
- Journal – write a question, listen to the answer, write the answer.
- It can occur at any time, at any place, in any circumstance.
[14:07] – Is all this a religious thing?
- It is not a religious thing.
- The book does not emphasize one particular belief system over another.
- You may refer to the higher with any name you want. What is essential is understanding that listening to it will help you achieve your life and business goals.
[16:18] – John’s parting piece of guidance.
- Technological advances have made it harder to connect with yourself, friends, family, and your higher power as you choose to define it. Make a way and have a deeper connection with The Muse.
- Memos from the Head Office – Check out John’s book!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!