Jonathan Merrill and Tyler Simpson founded LobsterME, which utilizes its Maine roots and relationships to provide live Maine lobster to businesses and consumers throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Their fresh lobster comes from Maine and is carefully packaged and shipped for arrival the next day. LobsterME aims to distribute Maine lobster affordably, always focusing on quality, consistency and customer service.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.” – Christopher Morley click to tweet!
- “Don’t let making a living prevent you from making a life.” – John Wooden click to tweet!
- Ever wonder what it feels like to rack up student debt while studying an industry you don’t ever enter? It STINKS!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Everyone loves lobster!
- LobsterME is looking to vertically integrate their business so they can streamline their process and maximize profits. Great goals!
Small Business Resource
- LinkedIn: 225 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network.
Best Business Book
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!