Jonathan is an author, blogger, speaker and business coach. He has spent the last decade counseling, guiding, and directing career professionals on how to pursue meaningful work.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Jonathan shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
Questions we answer in today’s show
1. In the book, you start off by talking about the blogging pyramid of success. What is that exactly?
2. You make a point in the book that the difference between the successful and the unsuccessful is often their mindset. Can you give some examples?
3. ‘All we have is time’… Many online entrepreneurs struggle with where to spend their time. You talk about the 4 keystone habits that will propel anyone toward success. What are they?
4. You also talk about how to create the “expert product wheel”. Can you explain what that is?
5. As your business grows, you often come to a point where you need the help of others. Can you tell us about some systems online entrepreneurs should have in place?
6. As you know, things are changing all of the time. We live in a fast-paced world. Once we reach the top, how do we stay on top?
What has you FIRED up?
Small Business Resource
- Clarify is screenshot software that combines image capture, image editing and text authoring letting you turn screenshots into communications.
Best Business Book
- Invisible Selling Machine by Ryan Deiss
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
- Sidekick: The ultimate email advantage, providing you with seamlessly integrated email tools for Gmail, Apple Mail, and Outlook. Get your first month of Sidekick for free at getsidekick.com/fire.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!
Subscribe to EOFire!