Jon Margalit is the CEO of Togally.com and TowelMate. He is a serial entrepreneur that has launched numerous startups ranging from financial services to consumer package goods. He has over 12-years experience in startup business development, marketing, and fund raising.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30-Day Trial if currently not a member!
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Jon took on a project that, at first glance, was too much. There were a ton of challenges and failure reigned supreme for a long time. Then, Jon had an AH-HA moment and everything changed… listen close!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- ‘The key to every business is in the marketing.’ Nough said, Fire Nation!
What has you FIRED up?
Small Business Resource
- Google Survey: To find out what people really think, just ask the Internet.
Best Business Book
- How to Build a Business Warren Buffett Would Buy by Jeff Benedict
- Togally.co: Find a great local photographer for any occasion or reason for as low as $30. Review portfolios, trusted reviews and ratings all on Togally.com.
- TowelMate: Combines a workout towel with a fully functional water-resistant carrying case. The pocket is sewn into the towel and lined to protect valuables.
- Jon’s email
- Jon’s Twitter
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!