Josh Little is a teacher turned serial entrepreneur with four successful tech companies, hundreds of millions of users, and multiple exits. He’s currently on a mission to bring more connection and community into the world with his latest product, Volley, a video messaging app.
Volley App – Gift for Fire Nation! – No Volley fees for the first 90 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) A great conversation can change your life, and great conversations are getting harder and harder to come by, especially ones that stir you, challenge you, and invite you to be better and reach higher.
2) Everyone has ten true fans – ten people who will buy anything that you’re willing to sell.
3) In the most successful programs, everyone who’s involved understands that they’re going to sweat and put in the work to get the results or the transformation they want.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Every entrepreneur should leverage this new channel of recurring revenue
[1:26] – Josh shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- There’s no such thing as a side hustle. It’s only a side robbery. If you chase two rabbits, you catch none. Pick one thing worth doing – make sure it’s worth doing – and then give it everything you’ve got until it works.
[2:45] – A great conversation can change your life.
- Would you rather have a one-hour conversation with your favorite entrepreneur, or watch a one hour, never-before-seen talk they prepared for? What would you choose, the conversation or the one hour talk?
- A great conversation can change your life, and great conversations are getting harder and harder to come by, especially ones that stir you, challenge you, and invite you to be better and reach higher.
[5:26] – Updates on Volley.
- It is like video-texting. It’s the richness of talking with the flexibility of texting.
- It unlocks superpowers of communication.
- It’s a better, more flexible form of communication, which allows for incredibly powerful conversations with your clients, your students and your fans.
[9:05] – Is Volley only for people with huge audiences?
- Everyone has ten true fans – ten people who will buy anything that you’re willing to sell.
- It’s for anyone with expertise that others are willing to pay for. Audience size is less important. Entrepreneurs with an audience should be creating an inner circle membership program.
[11:44] – A timeout to thank our sponsor!
[15:06] – How to structure a program to make sure that it works.
- Identify a common mission or goal; everyone has to be very clear on the transformation you’re trying to achieve together.
- There must be a guide, a facilitator, and everyone has to yield to that individual. It’s their responsibility to get the conversation going and provide the structure, the framework, and the playground to play on.
- Members must pay or they won’t play or stay.
- There’s a direct correlation to the price of a program and it’s stability, longevity, and success.
- in the most successful programs, everyone who’s involved understands that they’re going to sweat and put in the work to get the results or the transformation they want.
- Lurkers are not allowed – one lurker creates 2, which creates 10, and the people who run the most successful programs know that. And they’ll kick people out and refund their money if they go inactive.
[19:32] – What about individual coaching or the consulting option?
- One of the products you can create with Volley is a “consult with me” page. You’re building an on-demand coaching or micro consulting business.
- You can create multiple offers or products as short as 5 minutes, or as long as a monthly subscription
- Your “consult with me” link can be set up in 5 minutes, and there’s no fee to set it up!
[22:49] – Josh’s key take away and call to action.
- Volley App – Gift for Fire Nation! – No Volley fees for the first 90 days!
[24:30] – Thank you to our Sponsor!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!