Josh Pigford is a maker of things, and has been building products for over a decade. Most recently, he founded and built Baremetrics.io: one-click SaaS analytics for Stripe.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.’ – Reid Hoffman. click to tweet!
- Josh spent two years creating and not shipping Pop Survey. When they did finally launch, they heard crickets. Listen to how Josh embodied Reed’s quote with Baremetrics.io.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Josh was scratching his own itch, and realized this could be a product. What is a huge takeaway here? Josh was now going after clients that were accepting money. In other words, he found his avatar: clients that were MAKING money, and his solution would help them make even more. HUGE value bomb here Fire Nation…
- Josh just crossed $20k in recurring revenue. Proof of concept – check!
Small Business Resource
- Trello: Organize anything, together. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
Best Business Book
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!