Joshua Becker blogs at Becoming Minimalist, where he encourages others to find more life by owning less. He is the Best-selling Author of “Simplify: 7 Guiding Principles to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life.” Joshua speaks often on the relationship between entrepreneurship and minimalism.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “In every encounter we either give life or we drain it; there is no neutral exchange.” – Brennan Manning click to tweet!
- Joshua fell flat on his face when he submitted his first guest post. This is where most people give up. Instead of throwing in the towel, Joshua pushed onward and upward.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- A fellow minimalistic blogger published a book. First it angered Joshua, then it inspired him, then it resulted in him taking MASSIVE action.
- Becoming Minimalist is atracting a massive community of like-minded people. I am very excited to see where Joshua takes his tribe!
Small Business Resource
- WordPress: A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
Best Business Book
- More or Less by Jeff Shinabarger
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!