Josh Parkinson is the Founder of PostPlanner.com and his job is to kill his customer’s pain. He specializes in product development and Facebook marketing.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.” – Friedrich Nietzsche click to tweet!
- Josh shares with us his very first, and very public, failure as an Entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- The lightbulb went off for Josh while soaking up rays at the beach. Pretty ideal spot for a very ideal idea!
- Josh has a major passion for PostPlanner and it resonates in everything he says and does. Listen to his vision for the future… it’s exciting!
Small Business Resource
- Quora: Your best source for knowledge. Quora aims to be the easiest place to write new content and share content from the web.
Best Business Book
- Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!