Juju has been a brand strategist for more than 25 years. Her online program, Unforgettable U, provides entrepreneurs a step-by-step blueprint for developing a killer brand strategy that allows them to see their full potential, step into their greatness, and own their very own #1 position.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- ClickFunnels – Juju’s small business resource
- The War of Art – Juju’s Top Business Book
- Strategic Juju – Juju’s website
- FireUp.co – Turn your website visitors into leads!
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Always work to treat your clients as gifts.
- Don’t imitate; instead, find your own uniqueness.
- Be specific and find your niche.
- ZipRecruiter: Looking for quality candidates to help you grow your business? Find out today why ZipRecruiter has been used by over 1 million businesses (including EOFire)!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:05] – Juju lives in San Diego and is partnered with her husband
- [01:18] – She created Unforgettable U for entrepreneurs and small business owners
- [01:48] – Juju’s expertise is in helping people find their “superpowers”
- [02:42] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: “People think they have to go out and create a brand; and almost always, it’s already there—right inside”
- [03:09] – The idea of branding is discovering something you already have
- [03:46] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: “I wasn’t always an entrepreneur…15 years ago, I started an advertising agency. I woke up one morning to continue a project with a difficult client. I shot off an email to the printer about this client and said some kind of disparaging things about this guy, and instead of sending the email to the printer, I sent it to the client.”
- [04:54] – “In that moment, I knew I would never do that again”
- [05:35] – Surrounding yourself with negative people makes you one
- [06:27] – It’s your job to spread good “juju” and never bad
- 06:41 – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Juju joined B School and everyone was putting up new businesses and imitating one another. It was then that Juju realized brand strategy is something that is set aside for big businesses with tons of money.
- 08:58 – JLD refers to Fire Nation Elite
- [09:36] – Go niche!
- [10:12] – “Turn your lemons into lemonade”
- [11:20] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “I’m fired up about 50-year old women…”
- [13:14] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “The limited definition of success that involved being a corporate executive”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – If you’re working with a group of people who don’t see the magic in you, change the group of people that you’re surrounding yourself with
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Humility in every relationship”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – ClickFunnels
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The War of Art by Steven Pressfield – “because he teaches people to go pro…”
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter is taken cared of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – “I would reach out to 50-year old women who are afraid to let themselves shine and show them how to reach inside themselves and find their inner badass…”
- 16:48 – Connect with Juju on her website
- [16:55] – Shine your light
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!