Julia Kelly is a former hippie, world traveler, accounting student and theme-park artist who built a six-figure business drawing caricatures while going to school full time. She specializes in using caricatures to help companies get more leads at trade shows and would define herself as a digital caricature artist.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Julia invested her ENTIRE savings on a spur-of-the-moment decision in an area she was dispassionate about. Listen to how YOU can avoid the same!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- ‘Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.’ – Earl Nightingale
Small Business Resource
- Stay Focused: A productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting sites.
Best Business Book
- Street Smarts by Norm Brodsky
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!