Julia is a former hippie, world traveler, accounting student and theme-park artist who built a six-figure business drawing caricatures while going to school full time. She specializes in using caricatures to help companies get more leads at trade shows and would define herself as a digital caricature artist.
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Julia invested her ENTIRE savings on a spur-of-the-moment decision in an area she was dispassionate about. Listen to how YOU can avoid the same!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- ‘Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.’ – Earl Nightingale
Small Business Resource
- Stay Focused: A productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting sites.
Best Business Book
- Street Smarts by Norm Brodsky
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Goals Course: Accomplish a meaningful goal!