Julie Solomon is a Speaker, Business Coach, Host of the top rated podcast, The Influencer Podcast, and Author of the upcoming book, Get What You Want: How to Go From Unseen to Unstoppable.
Julie’s Website – Visit and preorder Julie’s new book – Get What You Want. Plus, grab your FREE VIP Ticket to the Live Virtual Event Experience!
Julie’s Instagram – Follow and connect with Julie on Instagram.
3 Value Bombs
1) Be clear in knowing your challenges, and identify how you can start working with those instead of having them work against you.
2) Most women are just waiting for the confidence to gain clarity. It is actually the other way around – clarity creates confidence.
3) Start to believe in the possibilities rather than the excuses that you have.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Get What You Want with Julie Solomon
[1:15]- Julie shares something she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- She believes that success is defined by ease.
[2:42] – Julie advises women looking to take charge of their finances.
- You have to understand what it means to you, because it may differ from everybody else.
- Be clear in knowing your challenges, and identify how you can start working with those instead of having them working against you.
- Look for solutions that will help you overcome your financial challenges.
[5:42] – Julie talks about detachment as the key to success for women.
- Women love to take care of themselves and other people, and a lot of times, they are good at it; however, it can lead to a feeling of needing to be attached to outcomes, to other people’s results, problems, and solutions.
- It can sometimes be confusing where you leave and where other people can begin.
- Start to allow solutions and resolutions to come in, rather than being fixated on having to fix and control the outcome.
[8:03] – How can women speak with more clarity and confidence?
- The challenge is most women are just waiting for the confidence to gain clarity. It is actually the other way around – clarity creates confidence.
- Do not wait to become the person you want to be; start acting with confidence now.
[12:47] – What do you need to do to get what you want in life?
- Knowing what you do not want gets you closer to what you do want.
- Focus on yourself, and start to take accountability for your actions.
[17:09] – What are the best strategies to stop limiting beliefs and expand your possibilities?
- Start to believe in the possibilities rather than the excuses that you have.
- Embodying the 3 A’s strategies will allow you to expand the possibilities that you have in your life.
[20:57] – Julie talks about her book: Get What You Want.
- Get What You Want is for you if you’re ready to step into a new realization of your power
- Julie’s Website – Visit and preorder Julie’s new book – Get What You Want. Plus, grab your FREE VIP Ticket to the Live Virtual Event Experience!
- Julie’s Instagram – follow and connect with Julie on Instagram.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!