Justin is Director of The Principal Center. He helps school administrators increase their productivity and impact through his online membership program the High-Performance Instructional Leadership Network. He recently created a 21-Day Challenge to introduce people to his work.
- ‘Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.’ – Ralph Waldo Emerson click to tweet!
Business Failure and AH-HA moment
- Justin was rocking live webinars for quite some time at $200 a pop! Then, the signups and attendance started to drop, forcing him to go introspection. His AH-HA moment came from this introspection and Fire Nation…WOW
- Just shares details on his 21-Day challenge!
Small Business Resource
- ToDoist: Trusted by over 1 million people, Todoist is the best online task management app and to-do list.
Best Business Book
- Willpower by Roy F. Baumeister
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Squarespace is the easiest way for anyone to create an exceptional website. Pages, galleries, blogs, e-commerce, domains, hosting, analytics, and 24/7 support. . For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com use offer code FIRE.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Goals Course: Accomplish a meaningful goal!