12 years ago Kane Minkus was broke and homeless, $40K in debt, and sleeping on a friend’s couch. Since then, he’s built five multi-million dollar and multi-international businesses and helped over three million Entrepreneurs and professionals all over the world to open the floodgates of sustainable wealth. Kane is the Co-Founder of the #1 Global Business Training Company, Industry Rockstar.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Kane shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “There’s no such thing as failure, there’s only feedback.” – NLP click to tweet!
- Spending 18 months on your best friend’s couch would be a challenge to anyone’s self-esteem. Kane did not let this keep him down for long.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- It’s pretty cool to have an AHA moment while hanging out with Sir Richard Branson and Donald Trump.
- Industry Rockstar takes budding Entrepreneurs and shows them they don’t have to start at the bottom of the food chain.
Small Business Resource
- InstantTeleseminar: The world’s premier webcast and tele-seminar marketing system that helps you build closer relationships with customers and prospects.
Best Business Book
- Screw Business As Usual by Richard Branson
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!