Kasper Hulthin is the Co-Founder of Podio, which is an online work platform for collaboration and project management. He is currently responsible for the User Engagement Team and Business Development. Kasper is passionate about building companies and changing the status quo.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Good decisions are based on experience, and experience is based on bad decisions.” – Unknown
- Kasper has quite the Entrepreneurial journey. He started off in a completely different industry and learned oh-so-much from this experience.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Kasper asked himself a question that most of us never do, and it produced incredible results.
- Podio was recently acquired by Citrix… Kasper reveals how he feels about this.
- The Dutch are known for being straight and to the point… Kasper does not disappoint.
Best Business Book
- Screw It Lets Do It by Richard Branson
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!