From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2019. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Katrina Ruth is the voice of the multi 7-figure online brand ‘The Katrina Ruth Show’. She’s here to help leader entrepreneurs remember who they always were – and then become it.
Choosing Faith Over Fear – Watch Katrina’s video on “Choosing Faith Over Fear to Create the Business and Life You’re Meant For!” (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
3 Value Bombs
1) Being magnetic is about unleashing and presenting your true self.
2) Pave your own way. Nobody knows better than you what is right for you.
3) The only person whose validation you need is your own.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Nailing Your True Voice to Become Irresistible Online with Katrina Ruth
[1:14] – Katrina shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- She learned to speak and sell from church and through the lessons her grandfather taught her
[2:28] – What does it mean to be magnetic online?
- It’s about energy and allowing a frequency to radiate through the Internet
- Being magnetic is about unleashing and presenting your true self.
[6:43] – How does one bring the private or the behind-the-scenes version of themself to the public?
- It helps if you remind yourself that it’s reasonable to drop your mask and reveal your private self.
- The concept is connecting with the closest people in your life, and the implementation of that is to practice allowing yourself to do that.
[9:51] – Why does nailing your true voice matter?
- It matters in the sense that we are here to impart a message or a gift.
- It’s about recognizing that you were given something that is meant to come through. Imagine yourself being a vessel or a channel and allowing that message to come through.
[12:29] – Katrina talks about the phrase, “People don’t buy your products, they buy you.”
- It’s about letting the voice within you speak; your soul is speaking.
- Transfer your energy.
- What is your particular brand of crazy? Unleash it!
[16:33]– A timeout to thank our sponsor!
[16:36] – Katrina gives an example of paving your own way and not being swayed by what’s trendy online.
- She focuses on communication, content, and connection.
- No matter what, do not let yourself do something that doesn’t come from your soul.
[25:59] – How can you scale while still staying true to your art?
- Scale from chaos.
- It is not effective to try and implement systems and a structural process before the chaos; the art needs to come first.
- Magic comes from the chaotic side, and then the chaos reveals the strategy.
[32:28] –Katrina’s parting piece of guidance
- Be fully you. The only person whose validation you need is your own.
- Choosing Faith Over Fear – Watch Katrina’s video on “Choosing Faith Over Fear to Create the Business and Life You’re Meant For!” (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
[38:31] – Thank you to our Sponsor!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!