Kevin Donlin is a copywriter, marketing advisor, and author of 3 books. He’s been delivering sales gains of over $1 million to entrepreneurs — online and offline — since 1998
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
ClientCloningSystems.com/fire – Download the playbook and request a FREE 20-minute problem-solving session with Kevin!
3 Value Bombs
1) Don’t get a customer just to make a sale; keep serving that customer and take care of them.
2) Think of what you can give away today when people are worried – something that can start a conversation today and that may lead to a sale tomorrow, or a month from now.
3) If you do most of the 7 actions, you’re going to add more value to the marketplace than you ever have before.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
ZipRecruiter: ZipRecruiter is partnering with first responders, government officials, the medical community, and more to help find the right people, for the right jobs, right now. Let’s work together. ZipRecruiter.com/worktogether!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 7 Ways To Protect Your Business During The Coronavirus with Kevin Donlin
[1:18] – Kevin shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
[2:59] – Kevin shares more about his background
- He is a direct response copywriter.
- He writes words that sell.
- Webpages, Emails, Print Ads, Direct mail, and Video and Webinar Scripts.
- He has been writing online and offline since 1994.
- He has been called “The Forrest Gump of Online Marketing”.
- He was a mechanic for the Wright Brothers
[4:58] – If you could go back in time and redo 1 thing, what would it be?
- If he could go back, he would look at the bigger picture for his first eCommerce business back in 1994.
- Don’t just get a customer just to make a sale – keep serving that customer and take care of them.
[7:10] – 7 Ways to Protect Your Business During Coronavirus:
- Stop the bleeding
- Be relevant
- Be available
- Create value first, sell second
- Offer more value than ever before
- Adapt your products and services
- Take care of yourself
[7:49] – Action #1: Stop the bleeding
- Do whatever it takes to keep the clients you currently have.
- Ask your client how you can help them
- Promote your referral partners.
[11:30] – Action #2: Be relevant
- Acknowledge and be relevant to what is going on at the moment.
[15:06] – Action #3: Be available
- Respond to your clients in the shortest time possible.
- Your availability is up to you.
- Keep in mind that anyone who contacts you these days has an urgent need.
[17:27]– A timeout to thank our sponsors, ZipRecruiter and ClickFunnels!
[19:38] – Action #4: Create value first, sell second
- Think of what you can give away today when people are worried – something that can start a conversation today and that may lead to a sale tomorrow, or a month from now.
- Ask yourself: how can I give away smiles?
[23:04] – Action #5: Offer more value than ever before
- It can change the game for you.
- Remind your clients of what you’re already doing and put it in writing.
- Offer free financing; split your prices into monthly installments.
- A referral is your most valuable type of lead.
[26:23] – Action #6: Adapt your products and services
- It is imperative to adapt your products and services.
- Go from in-person to remote.
- Go from a service to self-service
- Build a tribe for protection and strength.
[30:30] –Action #7: Take care of you
- You are no good to anyone if you are down in bed and sick.
- It is important to sleep, hydrate, exercise, pray, meditate, and connect with your love ones.
- When you are well-rested and energized, you can be more productive.
- Re-examine your routine.
[35:16] – Kevin’s parting piece of guidance
- If you do most of the 7 actions, you are going to add more value to the market place than you ever have before.
- You will have less stress and more energy.
- ClientCloningSystems.com/fire – Download the playbook and request a FREE 20-minute problem solving session with Kevin!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!