Age 23, Kevin Zhang is the CEO of Kreator eCommerce. Kevin achieved acclaim in the world of eCommerce and digital strategy for generating $20M in his first year as an entrepreneur.
Kevin’s Instagram – Reach out and connect with Kevin!
Kevin’s Masterclass – Check out Kevin’s free masterclass: How I Generate $20 Million Working 1 Hour a Day
3 Value Bombs
1) Drop shipping is a business model you can leverage; bootstrap, test your concept, and scale before investment.
2) eCommerce is more accessible nowadays than ever.
3) You can build a business that not only pays the bills, but a business that can give you the lifestyle you’ve always wanted
The Marketing Secrets Podcast: My buddy Russell Brunson – founder of ClickFunnels – is on a mission to help get entrepreneurs unstuck so they can get back to changing the world! Check out his podcast at MarketingSecrets.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Mindset and Processes Behind $20Million dollars in Online Sales in Year One with Kevin Zhang
[01:18]– Kevin shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He got arrested in high school and almost went to prison for throwing a massive party.
[3:25] – Kevin shares his pretty crazy “start-to-entrepreneurship” story.
- He saw his parents struggle a lot to make it to the United States.
- Poverty, desire, and working for something that you want is engraved in his cognitive biology.
- His parents showed him the value of hard work.
- He worked hard in college to land a corporate job, then left his job, and with $3,000 in his bank account he started his won business.
[7:56] – What separates you from other eCommerce entrepreneurs?
- The general approach to entrepreneurship.
- Bootstrap your way to a legitimate business.
- Addiction to automation and freeing up your own time.
- Growing is a priority.
- Effective prioritization and an understanding of how to leverage infrastructure.
- To parallel processes multiple times at once.
[13:12] – How do you operate your business model differently?
- Drop shipping is an entryway to brand building, not as a definitive way of practicing entrepreneurship.
- Kevin uses his brand and drop shipping, and his businesses do not depend on just a single product.
[18:16] – What are the biggest threats and opportunities in the world of eCommerce?
- Threat: Customer satisfaction is a threat; bad merchants will be eliminated.
- Opportunities: By the year 2021, eCommerce will be at 50%.
- The higher the barrier, the lesser the competition.
[23:33] – If someone wanted to get into eCommerce today, what would you recommend?
- eCommerce is more accessible nowadays than ever.
- Drop shipping is a business model that you can leverage to bootstrap, test a concept, and scale before investment.
- The earlier you jump in, the earlier you will get the chance to succeed if you do it the right way.
[25:34] – Kevin’s call to action for Fire Nation.
- Kevin’s Instagram – Reach out and connect with Kevin!
- Kevin’s Masterclass – Check out Kevin’s free masterclass: How I Generate $20 Million Working 1 Hour a Day
[27:04] – Kevin gives his parting piece of guidance.
- Make use of the technology, global market, and eCommerce revolution.
- You can not only build a business that pays the bills, but that can give you the lifestyle that you have always wanted
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!