Kim Constable is a vegan yoga teacher turned competitive bodybuilder who built a multi million dollar fitness empire in 18 months, from her kitchen table, whilst homeschooling her four young kids.
Kim’s Instagram – Follow Kim on Instagram!
The Sculpted Vegan – Check out what Kim has going on!
3 Value Bombs
1) Natural defiance is a good thing in some ways.
2) Believe in the value of your product and sell it.
3) Don’t give up when it gets hard because when it gets hard, that’s when the real work begins.
TransUnion ShareAble for Hires: Enables immediate access to employment screening tools that deliver reports in minutes! Start your on-demand screening at Shareable.com/fire and use code ONFIRE50 at checkout to save 50% on your first screening!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Kim Built a Multi Million Dollar Fitness Empire with no money, no following and four homeschooled kids with Kim Constable
[1:18] – Kim shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- She has a close and loving family, which includes both parents and step-parents… who all get on well!
[2:35] – How did you go from never having stepped foot in the gym, to owning the world’s largest online vegan bodybuilding company in less than 3 years?
- Kim owned, tried, and failed at many businesses over the years before getting into the online sphere.
- After her 4th child was born, she tried bodybuilding and finally had success with it.
- She applied her learning; combined her passion and her knowledge; and invested time and energy into it. Then she opened the market for the largest vegan online bodybuilding company in the world.
[7:31] – How did Kim discover an un-serviced niche by accident?
- Her middle sister joined a bodybuilding contest, and during that whole time she watched her sister’s body transform. Kim was amazed and realized that she, too wanted to compete.
[10:05] – At the age of 37, she had an epiphany moment about having muscles. Kim couldn’t find a single vegan bodybuilding program out there, and that’s when she decided to create one herself.
[15:22] – Kim talked about creating her first online course by doing the exact opposite of everyone else.
- Natural defiance is a good thing in some ways.
- Kim talks about the Blue Ocean Strategy used by Cirque du Soleil, which she also applied to her vegan programs.
[21:59] – What is the biggest mistake that nearly all entrepreneurs make, and how – or what – should you do instead?
- Kim talks about Robert Kiyosaki and his teachings on learning how to sell.
- If you don’t know how to sell, you’re never going to be successful.
- Believe in the value of your product and sell it.
[27:32] – What are 2 traps we can avoid at all costs when launching a business?
- #1 – Slashing prices to make more sales will de-value the product/program.
- #2 – Not learning how to sell your product
- Avoid overwhelming information and KISS: Keep It Super Simple.
- The best teachers are the ones who can make it the most simple.
[34:42] – Quote from Bruce Lee – tune in!
[36:31] – What is the #1 reason most people don’t make it big in the online world?
- Starting off enthusiastic and then giving up when it begins to look like work.
- Do not give up when it gets hard, because when it gets hard, that’s when the real work begins.
[42:34] – Parting piece of guidance
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!