Korbett Miller is a serial entrepreneur who has owned one of the most successful martial arts schools in the state of Washington for the last 18 years. He is also a Real Estate Investor, a rare horse breeder and is father to three awesome girls with his wife of 18 years. In his book De-Mythify, Korbett teaches entrepreneurs how to create freedom in their business using 21st Century tools for Business Development.
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.’ – Bruce Lee
- Korbett shares what his lack of observance and presence did to his first business…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Death by a million paper cuts; how can we avoid this?
- Time wealth, place wealth, emotional wealth. Fire Nation, do you have one? Two?… All three? Korbett shares how to experience them all!
Small Business Resource
- Google Drive: Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files and more with Google Drive.
Best Business Book
- Call Ruby: Rediscover the lost art of human interaction with Ruby Receptionists, a highly trained team of offsite receptionists. Try Ruby FREE for 14 days with this exclusive offer for Fire Nation: visit CallRuby.com and enter promo code FIRE.
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!