Laura considers herself an eclectic serial entrepreneur. Although her first love was playing guitar, she has spent most of her career being a tech geek, handling the marketing and promotion for her clients as well as several of her own projects.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “Keep it simple.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Laura started a business in her kitchen and was fired from HER company a mere 5 years later. This story in INCREDIBLE!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Be authentic, enjoy the journey, and NEVER give away equity in your company if you can avoid it!
- YadaYadaMarketing is 100% owned by Laura and she has some amazing things going on. What is one thing that is exciting her? Listen close to find out!
Small Business Resource
- Google Hangouts: Seeing someone’s face can make all the difference, so catch up together with the whole gang from your computer, phone or tablet.
Best Business Book
- The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR by Al Ries
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!