Laura Yates is a dating and lifestyle coach, writer and speaker who specializes in helping men and women see the better side of relationship break-ups. Her work has been featured on the likes of eHarmony, the Daily Mail and the Metro UK, and her aim is to help people use their break-up as a catalyst for positive growth and change.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- 99Designs: When you’re ready to turn your next big idea into a business, IGNITE your branding with 99designs! Visit 99Designs.com/fire for a FREE $99 upgrade.
- GoToMeeting: Meet your coworkers and clients online with Citrix GoToMeeting! Visit GoToMeeting.com and click the “TRY IT FREE” button for your FREE 30 Day Trial.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Laura was floating thru life… letting it slip through her fingers… inspiring no one, especially not herself. Sound familiar? If so, here’s what you can do about it!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- YOU need to be creating content where your future avatars are… once you’ve built a body of work, THEN you can transition to your HQ.
Small Business Resource
- UberConference: The best free conference call. Simple, visual, and free to use, you can easily set up and join free conference calls without PINS.
Best Business Book
- Emotional First Aid by Guy Winch Ph.D.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!