Lee LeFever is the founder of Common Craft and author of The Art of Explanation. In 2007 he saw an opportunity to explain technology using short and simple animated videos. Since then his company inspired the explainer video industry, earned over 50 million online views and is now focused on helping others become better explainers.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” – George Bernard Shaw click to tweet!
- Lee thought he could hand the reins of his service over to an outside source and sit back and reel in the bucks. The reality was not so pretty, and he had to take control quickly to save the day.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- People who have knowledge don’t necessarily have the skills to “explain” that knowledge in a manner that can be understood by the masses. Enter Lee LeFever, enter CommonCraft.com
- Lee has some exciting things going on at CommonCraft right now. Can you say leverage? Can you say scalability?
Small Business Resource
- Wunderlist: Your beautiful and simple to-do list.
Best Business Book
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!