Lisa is the founder of FIT4MOM, the country’s largest fitness program for moms. She is an author, a speaker and now a podcaster! She has been seen on The Today Show, Good Morning America and more, and what she is most proud of is creating careers that are supportive of motherhood.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Lisa shares her incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Lisa was on top of the world, until Uncle Sam hit her with a little surprise called “franchise”. Fire Nation, this info could save your BIZ!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Lisa saw an opportunity, seized it, and has not looked back. Fire Nation, find out how you can RECOGNIZE opportunity when it’s staring you right in the face!
What has you FIRED up?
- Her PODCAST!
Small Business Resource
- SpaceCraft: Create and manage a beautifully effective, mobile-ready website that is optimized for search engines and can be updated without knowing HTML or CSS.
Best Business Book
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Host Gator: Host Gator offers site hosting AND design and marketing services all in one place! Visit HostGator.com/fire and the number thirty for a thirty percent discount today!
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!