Lisa Johnson helps business owners add semi-passive income streams to their lives so that they can work less but earn more. She’s also a Mum of 8 year old twins and lives in the UK.
Cash Calculator Quiz – Take the quiz to identify your focus areas and start your passive or semi-passive income journey today!
3 Value Bombs
1) You need a semi-passive and passive income streams to help you earn while focusing on your other duties and responsibilities.
2) It is acceptable to make mistakes because you can learn from them.
3) Even if you are not yet sure of what you are going to do for your passive income stream, start building an audience as early as possible.
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs just like you to increase their profitability by an average of 104% per year? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
Electronic Commerce: For a limited time only you can sign up for a 15 minute call to compare credit card transaction and processing fees with someone from the Electronic Commerce team! Visit ECPaymentProcessing.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Scale to 7 Figures by Adding Semi-Passive Income Streams with Lisa Johnson
[1:39] – Lisa shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- She won £28,000 on a TV game show!
[4:28] – Why do you need semi-passive and passive income streams in your life?
- You need a semi-passive and passive income stream to help you earn while focusing on your other duties and responsibilities.
[7:55] – Lisa talks about having passive to semi-passive income.
- You have to work hard in order to start seeing passive income.
- You can have a passive income stream in the beginning, and you can get semi-passive income streams along the way.
[10:22] – What types of passive income streams are there?
- Going from 1-to-1 coaching, to 1-to-many
- Building an app
- Stocks and bonds
- Real estate
- Group programs
[17:01] – How can one use your CASsH system to keep things simple?
- Lisa has the same income streams in her business that she recommends for her clients – and they receive the same results.
- She decided to trademark her process, and she named it CASsH.
- Client – thinking of who you want to help and serve.
- Audience – nurturing and consistently adding value.
- Structure and systems – deciding where are you going to grow your audiences online.
- Selling – also known as launching. It takes 6 – 12 weeks for a great launch.
- Happy – keeping your clients happy.
[22:03] – What are the biggest mistakes people make along the way?
- It is acceptable to make mistakes because you can learn from them.
- The biggest mistake that you can make is expecting that you will be able to sell something without having an audience. You need to grow your audience and they need to get to know, like, and trust you.
- The second mistake is spending a long time making something only to find out that your audience does not want it. Ask your audience and know what they need!
- Mindset is important. Believe in yourself.
[28:36] – Lisa’s parting piece of guidance.
- Even if you are not yet sure of what you are going to do for your passive income stream, start building an audience as early as possible.
- Cash Calculator Quiz – Take the quiz to identify your focus areas and start your passive or semi-passive income journey today!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!