Loren Brill is the Founder & CEO of Sweet Loren’s. Sweet Loren’s is an award-winning all natural cookie and cookie dough company. She overcame cancer at a young age, which was the ultimate impetus for creating recipes that were based on wholesome, real, healthier ingredients with the goal of changing the treat industry into one with better-taste and better-for-you ingredients.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Braintree: If you’re working on a mobile app and searching for a simple payments solution, check out Braintree. To learn more, and for your first $50k in transaction fees FREE, go to BraintreePayments.com/fire!
- LegalZoom: Since they’re not a law firm, you can get advice from Legal Zoom’s network of independent attorneys in most states. Just visit Legalzoom.com and use promo code “FIRE”.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Loren had 1 minute before she went live on the Today Show, and she dropped her full tray of cookies. Near disaster, but a huge learning lesson :-)
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- You’re not just providing products or services, Fire Nation, you are creating EXPERIENCES that will impact people’s LIFE!
Small Business Resource
- Square: One service for your entire business, from secure credit card processing – including Apple Pay & EMV – to point of sale solutions.
Best Business Book
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Sweet Loren’s: An award-winning, all-natural cookie dough. It is non-dairy, contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors, and is made with whole grains.
- Loren walking with Cookies on the Today Show :-)
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!