Through an obsession to learn the intricacies of social media marketing, Manuel Suarez has built his own businesses, helped other scale theirs, and has a hugely successful course on Facebook marketing.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Facebook Masters Course – Learn how to Build Your Brand Like a Ninja!
3 Value Bombs
1) Sometimes, the content – the information that each one of us has in our minds – is so valuable to most people out there. You just have to structure it.
2) You have to work on understanding who your audience is, positioning a message over and over in front of them, and getting that message across consistently.
3) If you’re talking to the right people, you’re going to win the game.
ZipRecruiter: Successful businesses rely on quality people. But finding quality people can be tough. That’s why I love ZipRecruiter! Its powerful technology scans thousands of resumes to identify people with the right skills and experience, and then actively invites them to apply for your job! That means you get quality candidates fast. And right now you can try ZipRecruiter for free! Visit ZipRecruiter.com/fire. ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: A Facebook Ads Masterclass with Manuel Suarez
[01:23] – Manuel shares something about himself that most people don’t know
[05:07] – A quick look at what this audio masterclass will cover…
- In 1 single word: Traffic.
- Over the last 5 years, Manuel has been able to generate over 150 million dollars in product sales. That’s why he is a specialist in traffic.
[05:35] – The Facebook opportunity
- We’re not trying to find out if Facebook is going to win the game in the social media niche market. That game has already been won.
- There are lots of big companies spending billions of dollars on TV commercials.
[07:56] – 93% of Facebook advertisers are failing. Why is that?
- People who claim that Facebook advertising fails – it’s not because Facebook failed. It’s because they failed.
- Facebook has added buttons to make it simpler to be able to run certain types of advertisments.
- On the Facebook advertising platform, you have to work on understanding who your audience is, positioning a message over and over in front of them, and getting that message across consistently.
- The Rule of 7: In order for people to trust you and give you money, they have to see you at least 7 times.
- The reason people fail in Facebook advertising is because they give up too early. They don’t continue to put up a consistent message in front of their target over and over, and they don’t learn the platform.
[11:27] – What is a present day Facebook strategy that Manuel teaches and wants to make sure that Fire Nation knows about?
- Provide value first – do not sell as a company or agency.
- You must position yourself as an individual or a brand that really truly cares about helping and providing value to other people – for their brand and for their knowledge.
[14:28] – Why boosting is the devil.
- This is something Facebook put in place so they can make more money.
[17:03] – The Facebook business manager has expanded
- These programs used to be accessible only to big companies, media organizations, advertising companies.
[19:31] – Manuel talks about what he has going on with Facebook masters.
- He has developed a series of mini courses that are going to help anybody get from being a beginner to understanding the basics and being able to run ads for their business.
[22:39] – The ease of content creation in 2018
- Those who are only selling products are going to disappear; those who are building brands – those people are the ones who are going to win the game.
- Branding means creating content. It becomes easier and easier along the way.
- Sometimes, the content – the information that each one of us has in our minds – is so valuable to most people out there. You just have to structure it.
[27:22] – The most important factor: Audience discovery.
- The best audiences – the ones that are really interested in your product – respond to your messages no matter how bad your videos or images are. If you’re talking to the right people, you’re going to win the game.
- The cost of your advertising is an indicator of the level of acceptance by your audience.
[32:45] – Facebook messenger marketing
- 55% of every single minute spent on a smart phone is being spent on social media.
- Think of Messenger marketing as email marketing on steroids.
- If you’re in business and you’re not putting attention into this incredible tsunami of Messenger marketing, you’re leaving an incredible amount of money on the table.
- Manuel thinks Messenger marketing is going to be the biggest platform to capture an audience in the world.
[37:51] – What happens when Fire Nation visits your Facebook Masters Course?
- If you feel that Facebook advertising is not your thing, then realize this: business is your thing. Facebook is business.
- There will be a mini-course there that will give you the basics of targeting.
[41:10] – Manuel’s parting piece of guidance
- Ride the wave, because this wave is going on and nobody is going to stop it.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!