Mark Asquith feels like a pretender to the entrepreneurial title despite Co-founding a design & digital agency serving some of the world’s biggest brands. A ‘constant learner’, he always attempts to move forward, his only fear being retirement. In 2012 he burnt out, reassessing strategies to maintain sanity – resulting in more growth!
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.’ – Henri Bergson click to tweet!
- Mark shares a failure that had him walking out the door with no safety net whatsoever. What he did have though was CONFIDENCE.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Don’t take for granted what others say; often they are just plain WRONG!
- Mark and I unveil something quite exciting here, Fire Nation… A joint venture. You’ll have to tune in for this one!
Small Business Resource
- Canva: Makes design simple for everyone. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters etc
Best Business Book
- Get Things Done by Robert Kelsey
- Backblaze: Peace of mind for just five dollars per month – that’s Backblaze online backup! Get a risk free, no credit card required, free trial at backblaze.com/fire..
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!