Matt Kress left his job at a sales effectiveness company, moved out of the States and then wasted thousands of dollars on Adsense niches. Then, he joined an entrepreneur group and started focusing on helping others. Now he runs Relate.ly, his SaaS app, and does consulting to help people build and maintain relationships that help increase sales, referrals and repeat customers.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work.” – Chuck Close
- Matt moved to Uruguay, spent a ton of money on Adsense sites and then FLOPPED. There is a HUGE lesson to be learned here.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Clarity of purpose: Provide value!
- Relate.ly is a SaaS app built around helping people. Listen to what is exciting Matt about the future!
Small Business Resource
- Pocket: When you find something you want to view later, put it in Pocket.
Best Business Book
- To Sell Is Human by Daniel H. Pink
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!