Matt Kepnes runs the award winning budget travel site, Nomadic Matt. After a trip to Thailand in 2005, he decided to quit his job, finish his MBA and head off into the world. His original trip was supposed to last a year. Over seven years later, he is still out exploring and roaming the world.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- Matt pitched Ramit Sethi well before he was ready to pitch Ramit Sethi. Listen to the consequences of this folly…
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Matt went against the grain and was rewarded BIG TIME for it!
What has you FIRED up?
- Nomadic Matt guides!
Small Business Resource
- Basecamp: Provides a web based project, task and time management, team collaboration and reporting.
Best Business Book
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day by Matt Kepnes
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
- Wealthfront: An automated investment service that helps you rebalance your portfolio, reinvest dividends and maximize your after-tax returns. Get your first ten thousand dollars managed completely free by visiting Wealthfront.com/fire!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!