Matt Stewart is the Co-founder and Co-CEO of National Services Group, a $60 million home improvement company. One of his companies, College Works Painting, teaches college students how to be entrepreneurs by running a small house painting company for the summer. This program has launched hundreds of successful entrepreneurs into the world.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
- Sidekick: The ultimate email advantage, providing you with seamlessly integrated email tools for Gmail, Apple Mail, and Outlook. Get your first month of Sidekick for free at getsidekick.com/fire.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Matt’s focus on the REVENUE and not the PROFIT sunk his business faster than you can say vamoosh! THIS is where the focus needs to be, Fire Nation!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Mastermind – find that core competency and the value of working on partnerships!
Best Business Book
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!