Michael O’Neal is the Host of The Solopreneur Hour Podcast and the Producer of The Kickass Life podcast with David Wood. He is an in-demand speaker at conferences and organizations nationwide. His current mission is to support and educate Solopreneurs, including those in Internet Marketing, Network Marketing, Real Estate, Athletics and more. As a bonus, he’d like to change the face of the network marketing industry by teaching associates the correct way to build relationships with social media.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” – Bill Cosby click to tweet!
- Michael was at rock bottom at the age of 37 when both his parents died and $14 was all he had to his name. Find out how he climbed out of this dark hole.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Find those in your industry who you admire and respect, and go to them!
- Michael just launched a great podcast called The Solopreneur Hour. I am guest #1 and HIGHLY recommend a listen!
Small Business Resource
- Bufferapp.com: Makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
Best Business Books
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!