Mike Hardenbrook is the Co-Founder of Knowledge.ly, Growth Hacker TV, and Dental Destinations. He specializes in business development and his strategies have been implemented with over 100 companies (and a foreign government) in the last 3 years. He’s also an advisor at the accelerator program of #2 ranked Baylor University.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- “Action cures fear.” – David J. Schwartz click to tweet!
- Mike shares a failure that ends with an incredible takeaway. Failure is much more likely when you are not pursuing a passion. It is simply too easy to give-up on something you don’t love.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- When Mike found his authentic calling, he wasted no time finding the right partners and the right path and putting it all together.
- Knowledge.ly and GrowthHacker.TV are two incredibly exciting ventures that Mike has recently embarked upon. Listen to what he has in store for us!
Small Business Resource
- FollowUp.CC: A reminder service for your email / gmail / task management.
Best Business Book
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!