At the age of 18 Mike O’Hagan arrived in Australia with a few hundred dollars in his pocket and a pack on his back. Over the next 8 years he worked for 35 different employers. His business career started with buying and selling goods as a second-hand dealer. Four years later the entrepreneur in Mike surfaced when he launched a short distance furniture removal business.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “Never give up.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- The Global Financial Crisis hit Mike’s company hard. By applying his mantra, he steered his company through the raging waters and came through smelling like roses.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Mike’s AHA moment is so bright that even though it was 27 years ago, you will see the flash.
- Mike is the epitome of an Entrepreneur, and when he talks about “borders dissolving, your Entrepreneurial blood will boil.
Small Business Resource
- BaseCamp: The leading web-based project management and collaboration tool.
Best Business Book
- Start Small Finish Big by Fred DeLuca
- Eric Ries
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!