Miki Agrawal is a force of nature. She was a recipient of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival’s “Disruptive Innovation Award” and named 2013’s Forbes’ “Top 20 Millennials On a Mission”. She is the Co-founder and CEO of THINX, a disruptive underwear company.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Iteration is perfection.’ – Unknown click to tweet!
- Miki started her first business literally ON FIRE, but brought on a partner way too soon… and then went down in flames!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Three incredible points Miki brings up that YOU, Fire Nation, must absorb!
- Where do you shine?
- Mutually beneficial exchange of value.
- Positive peer pressure.
- Miki is incredibly motivated by her newest venture, and she’s out to change the world!
Small Business Resource
- Rapportive: Shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox. We combine what you know, what your organization knows, and what the web.
- Boomerang: Adds scheduled sending and the easiest, most integrated email reminders to Gmail, helping you reach Inbox Zero.
Best Business Book
- Do Cool Sh*t by Miki Agrawal
- THINX: No more money wasted on throw-away undies, THINX are beautiful, comfortable underwear that endure over time.
- Miki’s Twitter
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
- XERO: Xero is THE online accounting software for your small business. Sign up for a free 30 day trial at Xero.com/podcasts.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!