Molly Marie Keyser is the Founder of Venture Shorts, a website focused on helping entrepreneurs go from start-up to six-figures. Since starting her first business at age 19 with just 81 cents to her name, Molly has founded several business, now worth over a million dollars.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Molly’s worst moment had her almost LITERALLY on FIRE… in the worst way possible. Powerful lesson learned here, Fire Nation!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Molly found out firsthand how scary it is to build your business in someone else’s sandbox. Facebook’s change in organic reach CRUSHED her biz… until she found the power of EMAIL marketing!
Small Business Resource
- Wave: Free & easy accounting, invoicing and more!
Best Business Book
- Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!