Nate Meadows is the Head of Marketing for ClearSpend. He carefully crafts marketing campaigns, voice, and reputation with the ease of folding a burrito. Prior to Nate’s career in marketing, he was in Weapon Systems Intelligence for the United States Air Force.
ClearSpend Website – Finally, a spend management solution for small business.
ClearSpend Twitter – Follow ClearSpend on Twitter!
3 Value Bombs
1) If you have the right DNA, are passionate, and are driven, then you can be successful.
2) One of the biggest challenges a small business has is Cash Flow.
3) We have to find ways to automate the trivial things to make our lives easier.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Expense Management Flipping Sucks, But Fintech Is Revolutionizing The Game
[1:25] – Nate shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- You don’t have to be an expert in your field. Nate believes that if you have the right DNA, are passionate, and are driven, then you can be successful.
- Too many of us today have this impostor syndrome, this fear that you have to be a subject matter expert.
[2:56] – Most listeners here are small business owners… Tell us: What’s wrong with expense management today (especially for SMBs)?
- One of the biggest challenges a small business has is Cash Flow.
[5:01] – Share a time when you struggle with Expense Management.
- Three years ago Nate started a digital agency, and in 2 years they were to turn the company into a 2.5 million dollar business.
- When they were trying to scale their company, they had employees who needed to purchase equipment, and they outsourced their cash flow to an account.
[11:49] – How can you solve this dilemma?
- SMB’s voice hasn’t been heard about what they need.
- 71% of small business owners want to use innovative tools, but they feel overwhelmed.
- Fintech makes Financial Management less sucky.
- We have to find ways to automate the trivial things to make our lives easier.
[14:28] – Who is ClearSpend and what are you doing to make things easier for SMBs?
- ClearSpend CEO Jeff White is a very successful Fintech entrepreneur.
- Everyone in Fintech has this desire to find and build a product for small business owners.
- They want to create a tool and make it free for everyone.
- ClearSpend is an expense management platform, and every aspect of their platform is free.
[17:26] – Nate’s key take away and call to action.
- Nate wants your feedback!
- Get a free Yeti just for having a conversation with their team.
- Tell them what you like and what you don’t like about what they are building.
- It’s time to save your time, money, and sanity instead of worrying about the receipts.
- ClearSpend Website – Finally, a spend management solution for small business.
- ClearSpend Twitter – Follow ClearSpend on Twitter!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!