Nathan is the Founder of two Y Combinator companies: Inkling and Cityposh. Inkling was in the second batch of YC in the winter of 2006 and is still profitable and growing today. After Cityposh, he was a software engineer for President Obama’s re-election campaign. Nathan’s new focus is Draft, which we are sure to dive into today.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Nathan shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “You can out spend or you can out teach.” – Kathy Sierra click to tweet!
- Nathan talks about his business failure with Cityposh. Many golden nuggets in this story…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Nate realizes that for a business to take off, it has to make ones life easier, not add complications to it. That’s what he did with Inkling and what he is attempting to do today with Draft.
- Draft’s lightbulb moment came from Nathan’s own pain-point, and as he solves his pain-point, he is hoping to strike a nerve with many others.
Best Business Book
- Something Really New by Denis J. Hauptly
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!