Nicole Lapin is a veteran financial journalist, serving as an anchor on CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg. Her first book Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together was published in 2015. You can follow Nicole on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and at NicoleLapin.com for smart financial advice and unconventional money tips.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- Nicole was caught with her pants down… literally. This moment is a blush moment for all listeners, but a worthy lesson learned!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Write down your goals Fire Nation – even if you don’t follow through.
What has you FIRED up?
- Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin
Small Business Resource
- Google Docs!
Best Business Book
- Skinny Bitch Rory Freedman
- @NicoleLapin for ALL things social!
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!