Odell Bizzell has published 10 books, partnered with over 240 organizations, and teaches entrepreneurs how to double their income with public speaking. He has been featured in over 200 media outlets.
Free 4 Part Video Masterclass! – How to Use the Power of Public Speaking So That You Never Have to Spend a Dime on Advertising Ever Again.
3 Value Bombs
1) We don’t forget experiences we’ve had, especially those we’ve never had before.
2) All roads lead to public speaking. If you want to increase your revenue, then figure out a way to integrating public speaking into your efforts.
3) Companies like Apple or Disney are in the business of owning, assembling, and acquiring clients. That’s the business we need to get in. You get in that business by being really good at communicating your message publicly.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Entrepreneurs Can Increase Their Income by Public Speaking.
[1:15] – Odell shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Proximity is the ultimate cheat code. If you hang around successful people long enough, it’s going to happen.
[2:11] – Public speaking as the greatest marketing medium in the world.
- We respond the best to a human voice; something that sounds like it knows what it’s talking about.
- Nothing’s better than public speaking in terms of marketing. It can only improve other means of marketing.
[3:50] – What about shy, introverted entrepreneurs… Can they also double their income with public speaking?
- Being shy and being introverted is different.
- First type of public speaking is platform speaking. It is the most well-known.
- Second type of public speaking is teaching, breaking down ideas and concepts brought about in a keynote, into a how-to.
- Interviews is another platform of public speaking.
- Hosting is another form of public speaking. It’s where you’re at an event, facilitating an experience.
- If you’re shy, what you have to do is assemble your ideal clients in a fashion where they want to buy, then you can use public speaking and double your revenue.
[8:02] – Strategies or hacks people can use to overcome fear in public speaking.
- Talk about what you know to people who don’t know that thing.
- If somebody’s interested in you, start talking.
[12:30] – How to get paid to advertise through public speaking.
- With public speaking, one way to get paid is to have somebody pay you to speak to their audience.
- Another way to get paid is to use public speaking as a paid advertising model.
[18:06] – Other benefits of public speaking.
- Most people create boring experiences for their clients.
- We don’t forget experiences we’ve had, especially those we’ve never had before.
- Creating an experience that clients can take part in means you’re setting yourself apart from competition, and they remember you because they experience you.
[22:33] – Odell’s key takeaway and call to action to Fire Nation!
- All roads lead to public speaking. If you want to increase your revenue, figure out a way to integrate public speaking into your efforts.
- Companies like Apple or Disney are in the business of owning, assembling, and acquiring clients. That’s the business we need to get in. You get in that business by being really good at communicating your message publicly.
- Free 4 Part Video Masterclass! – How to Use the Power of Public Speaking So That You Never Have to Spend a Dime on Advertising Ever Again.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!